Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Some news & an update

I've decided to stop making knitted items to sell in my Etsy shop once I run out of supplies because I just don't seem to have the time to focus on other things (like knitting gifts, knitting for my family + I, spending more time with my family, and working on new knitting patterns).  It's going to take some time to get through my yarn stash, but I'd still recommend purchasing hats + pea pods now if you're wanting one.

In other news, I'm happy to announce that my patterns are now available through Ravelry - as instant downloads!  Woohoo!  I'm sure this will make the buying process that much quicker and easier for both you and me, since you won't have to wait hours and hours for me to email it to you.  If you'd like to download my patterns, here are the links:

 







I'll also have a PDF pattern available soon for this lovely pea pod :)

No comments: