Sunday, October 25, 2009

New pattern and video tutorials

I haven't been tending to my Etsy shop as often as I would have liked since the beginning of this year (thanks to my little jellybean and a nice case of PPD!), but I'm finally getting back into the hang of things. I'm working on an awesome new hat pattern (want a hint? cables - yum!) that will hopefully be available soon and I'm also trying to get some pea pods and hats knitted up. Also - I was thinking that maybe I should make a video tutorial of how to do the "magic loop" technique for all of my customers that buy/have bought my patterns. I don't think that this technique is very well-known and want to make it easier for people to understand (because it really is easier than having to decrease with double pointed needles!). Let me know what you think! I'll put up a poll and you can just vote :)

I'm also thinking that the shop and blog need a face lift..hmm. I'd better get busy!

1 comment:

Christene said...

Would love to see a magic loop video! Hope you are doing well!