Thursday, October 16, 2008

Customer's Hat Picture

While browsing Flickr the other day, I came across a photographer whose name I recognized as a customer who had bought one of my hats a while ago. Curious to see if she ever ended up using it for photo sessions, I browsed her newborn pictures. And what do you know...I found it! I was so excited!! Go here to check it out - too cute! (And if you're wondering, I'll probably never make another one of these for the shop. It was definitely one of those "one time" things!).

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What a great compliment! It is a very cute hat. I might have to convince you to make it for me in the future!

The Parents said...

Oh my gosh that is my favorite hat you make and it's so cool that taht lady used it! You are so talented!
Love Marissa