Thursday, October 23, 2008

Coming Soon: Wraps and Cocoons!

I love the idea of using wraps and cocoons for newborn/baby photography. I remember looking for cute photography props when my daughter was a still just a baby and I recently came across the concept of wraps and cocoons - what a great idea! So I've decided to make my own versions, for personal (future) use and to make available to other photographers.

Wraps:


Wrap Colors:


Olivewood (pictured above)

Caribbean

Mulled Wine

Mermaid

Woodland

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cocoons:

Not quite as cool looking without the baby in it! And I still need to see if it fits right.


Colors:


Sagebrush, Cinnamon Twist, and Surf n' Turf (blue/tan shade - not pictured)

I also have a couple other yarns that I love that I can't decide what to turn into...wrap or cocoon?


Yummy yummy texture - and so soft!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Love them. The colors are amazing.

The Parents said...

Wow! Those colors look really cool together. I love them!
Love Marissa